11/25/2006

Dr. Vishnu, Temporal Historian.

I for one found this reassuring and enlightening. I hope you do as well. Please post your questions here and I will make sure to forward them to Defensecorp promptly.
My apologies to all that this was not up at the time of transmission, it would seem that there was a small problem with my radiation noise filters today. It took me literally all day to sort it out. Not being anywhere near my old computer made it all the more difficult, however it turns out it was just some photonic interference. Cross referencing the data stream logs turned up nothing, so other than the delay, no harm done. Less than 9 hours till the next burst. Hopefully I have fixed the issue and there will be no more problems.
-Fujimoto Defiant!

5 comments:

Michael said...

I have a question...

It seems that each message comes from exactly 30 years in the future. Is there any reason we are communicating with your time specifically, and not another time?

Also, are you (in 2036) communicating with your future as we are with you?

Anonymous said...

My question is if you have the ability to comunicate with yourself from 2006 on how come we are JUST recieving information from 2036.

Are you recieving other transmissions and just showing us what you want us to see.

Xauri'EL Zwaan said...

My question for the future is, what evidence will you offer us of your benign intentions? How can I know that this talk of 'benign scientific utopia' is anything but a front? Give me a reason not to side with Brother Theo.

Anonymous said...

Duh, Violet Nightshade, Foo's intentions are anything but benign. Didn't you read the comments form the last post? Foo IS Mustafa Tang Fujimoto. Foo desperately wants to bring about the future depicted in the videos because he has power and influence there.

Xauri'EL Zwaan said...

I find myself in agreement. I'm just trying to give Fujimoto the benefit of the doubt. Please don't patronize me.